OSD Skin concinnity 3D English

MarkusK

From now, this thread is only for reporting problems, feedback and so on. To view Screenshots and download this skin go here

Edited by MarkusK
  • Like 1
Thank you MarkusK!

Perhaps I could translate the English menu into Spanish language, if it is not hardcoded...

;)

No, it isn't. All you need is a picture editing software :) .

• 2 months later...

Markus,

This is a beautiful skin. :bye:

I have a couple of questions / requests I hope you can help me with...

1) In HTPC mode the carousell doesn't seem to work smoothly across all items (it skips a few). Do I need to replace this scripts in the Script folder with the ones you have provided or is this a known problem?

2) What do I do with the sounds folder?

3) The logo's don't appear for me in the channel selector pannel (1-9) - I have jpeg logos which othewise work fine in the main channel listing. Do I need to convert to png? (Your logos look absolutely great by the way bot the don't cover channel digital in Nordic).

4) Any plans to do a full HD (1920 / 1080) version?

Many Thanks for a great OSD skin!

1) In HTPC mode the carousell doesn't seem to work smoothly across all items (it skips a few). Do I need to replace this scripts in the Script folder with the ones you have provided or is this a known problem?

No, it seems that you haven't replaced the default windowdef.xml with the included one in the download archive. All menus in the htpc menu (Options -> OSD -> OSD-Menu) have to be checked on too.

2) What do I do with the sounds folder?

I removed the sound files. If you want the sounds, download the original concinnity skin and copy the files included in the sounds folder into "mine"

3) The logo's don't appear for me in the channel selector pannel (1-9) - I have jpeg logos which othewise work fine in the main channel listing. Do I need to convert to png? (Your logos look absolutely great by the way bot the don't cover channel digital in Nordic).

Do you mean the menu, when you press F5/red button in tv screen? In this menu, logos are not shown by default and it's not possible to show them.

4) Any plans to do a full HD (1920 / 1080) version?

I plan a new skin in near future, but I don't know which resolution it will have so far. There won't be a concinnity 3D version with full HD resolution, sorry.

Now that I replaceded the windowdef.xml file it works perfectly. I also figured out from your German instructions that it should be in the DBVViewer Datafolder.

The logos's don't appear in the logo matrix in the bottom right corner of the Timeline screen. The logos appear in the channel listing in the rest of the Timeline page but not in the matrix. I put my logo jpegs in the images/logo folder in the main program files/DVBViewer folder. I don't have any logos in the DVBViewer Data folder.

Now that I replaceded the windowdef.xml file it works perfectly. I also figured out from your German instructions that it should be in the DBVViewer Datafolder.

The logos's don't appear in the logo matrix in the bottom right corner of the Timeline screen. The logos appear in the channel listing in the rest of the Timeline page but not in the matrix. I put my logo jpegs in the images/logo folder in the main program files/DVBViewer folder. I don't have any logos in the DVBViewer Data folder.

Could you make a screenshot please?

At the risk of appearing to be a complete newbie can you tell me how to do that - screenshot in DVBV does not seem to work, nor control alt prt scr. I am running VMR9 / Vista.

Thank you.

Now I know what you meant :) . The matrix in the bottom right corner is only an indicator for you. It doesn't show channellogos because it's only a simple picture like the others in the different OSD windows.

Cheers

Edited by MarkusK
Hello to all,

I finished the english menu for the concinnity 3D skin last night. You can download the english version here :) . See readme.txt for instructions :bye:Regards

Markus

this is a very nice skin indeed. Thankyou!

i'm just wondering, what are the chances of you making a blue version rather than a black one?

Sorry, but I won't create a "blue" version of this skin. I plan to create a new one in near future :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Markus,

I notice that you have an updated version (26 March) on the German page. I have installed it and it looks great, especially the CD cases in Music. Can I still use the English files above to get the English menus?

This isn't the right thread for channel logos. Please post your desired logos here with the default channel names after a scan. Then, I'll see, what I can do :) .

• 2 weeks later...
This isn't the right thread for channel logos. Please post your desired logos here with the default channel names after a scan. Then, I'll see, what I can do :) .

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks, doesn't seem really adequate, but you got it anyway.

Hi!

How do install the concinnity 3D skin? I have copied the english images into the folder and coppied the patch in there. Have also copied the windowdef.xml over the one in my userdata folder.

Cant seem to find the .skin though - so cant choose it in DVBViewer?

This is only the englich "patch". First, you have to install the complete skin and update files. Download here. After that, copy the "patch" files. Then it should work.

:)

Edited by MarkusK
This is only the englich "patch". First, you have to install the complete skin and update files. Download here. After that, copy the "patch" files. Then it should work.

:)

yeah got it all sorted mate ta.

i think my question looked strange in this topic cos one of the mods moved it in here. all sorted now anyway :)

Hi,

now you can download the complete skin with english menu. See first post for informations and download link.

:(

• 4 weeks later...

The Update for the OSD-Weather is available now. See Readme.txt for instructions. To show the weatherdata, DVBViewer >= 3.9.3.50 is required!

Edited by MarkusK
  • 2 months later...

I have to agree this is the best skin I have used.

The only problems I have are :

1 I can not get any of my music files to play.

2.When using the evr renderer in vista the graphics are blurry and just not available when viewing hd h264 channels.

1. Works fine here...what do you mean exactly?

2. This isn't a problem of the skin, sorry

:bounce:

One problem. I have a problem jumping to the commands on the bottom by using the remote. As an example there are some buttons on the buttom of the timeline (record and some arrows) and likewise on the recordings screen. How do I access these by using the remote? Before I used the color buttons for this.

Otherwise a very nice skin!

You can't jump to these buttons (only with mouse). Use your color buttons on your remote please or F5-F8 on your keyboard.

You can't jump to these buttons (only with mouse). Use your color buttons on your remote please or F5-F8 on your keyboard.

Hi,

is there a way to bring up the SLIDER bar so that we can use a remote to slide forwards/backwards through a recorded show?

It annoys me greatly that I have to use incremental jumps, yet if I use the NON OSD (ie Windows) interface I can use the mouse and drag the slider to the end of the show etc..

The whole OSD/HTPC falls into a heap without this feature...

Hello, very nice skin. I have two questions thou. In the duration screen It does not work to use the left/right arrows to move between the different commands (play, stop ff, rew etc)

Is it possible to get the PNG files for the HTPC menus in Photoshop-files so I can translate them to Swedish?

/Mattias

Something very strange is happening since I installed this skin yesterday. 720p HD films (matroskas and wmv) are shown on 4:3 aspect ratio. I've to use zoom function to fix it.

Please help.

Edited by ramonchin
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, very nice skin. I have two questions thou. In the duration screen It does not work to use the left/right arrows to move between the different commands (play, stop ff, rew etc)

Is it possible to get the PNG files for the HTPC menus in Photoshop-files so I can translate them to Swedish?

/Mattias

It isn't possible to use left/right arrows in duration screen.

Send me your Mail Addy, then you'll get the psd-files.

Something very strange is happening since I installed this skin yesterday. 720p HD films (matroskas and wmv) are shown on 4:3 aspect ratio. I've to use zoom function to fix it.

Please help.

I think, this is not a skin problem. Hope, you solved this.

Edited by MarkusK
  • 3 weeks later...

Wife acceptance problem:

I was running a recording when this was interrupted by closing DVBViewer.

DVBViewer warns and ask to shut down or stay recording.

How it should work:

There are two icons: confirmation or exit.

if the remote button is pressed to choose exit then it should stay on exit, no matter how long you press on the right arrow (to move the selection)

Same for confirmation: if the left button is selected, it should switch from exit function to confirmation and stay there.

How it's acting now:

Press the left button on the remote and the selction keeps switching between the two.

And right, she really is convinced that she selected exit but the pressed in fact the button a bit too long so selected confirmation with the known result.

I agree that , when you have to choose between 2 items that it's or 1 or 2 and that it doesn't shift back to 1 and so on.

Edited by Benarty