OSD Skin concinnity 3D English

MarkusK

If i understand it wight this should help you.

Replace the existing dialogYesNo.xml with this one.

dialogYesNo.zip

no...I repeated the situation.

So started a recording by pressing the record button on the remote control.

I verify this with the channel list: rec filter is active.

Then I exit DVBViewer and the warning appears that a recording is busy.

I keep pressing on the right button and the exit icon is selected but then the confirmation icon and then again the exit icon and so on an on.

The ultimate goal is: no matter how long the key is pressed,:

If the confirmation icon is avtive and press the right button on the remote, ok, it has to switch to the exit icon.

But then stay there even if the 'user' presses the right key on the remote too long.

Same for the other direction. From exit to confirmation, it should stay at confirmation .

After copying the dialogYesNo over the existing one: still a run-over situation.

Try this. I hope, this solves your "problem".

edit:

Download removed, because the file now integrated in the skin.

Edited by MarkusK
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi MarkusK, I really enjoy the fresh look of your skin!

I have a question though, I feel 4 lines for the timeline view is just not enough, how do I change that to 5 or 6?

Thanks for your work

Edited by zeflash

OK, here we go....

Copy "mytvguide.xml" to "...\DVBViewer\OSDSkins\concinnity 3D" and "timeline_slider.png" to "...\DVBViewer\OSDSkins\concinnity 3D\Images". That's it.

Download removed, because it is integrated in main skin now.

Edited by MarkusK
OK, here we go....

Copy "mytvguide.xml" to "...\DVBViewer\OSDSkins\concinnity 3D" and "timeline_slider.png" to "...\DVBViewer\OSDSkins\concinnity 3D\Images". That's it.

Excellent! thanks a lot!

Now I know I'm being pushy, but would it be possible to display the channel number in from of each channel in the guide and the "now" screen? Something like this:

(15) - CNN

I tried to look at the xml files but I can't figure out how it works, I don't see any kind of #channelname in mytvguide, which is puzzling (I must be missing something).

• 2 weeks later...
Updated english version is available now ;)

This is probably the neatest looking skin.

I have tooled around a bit to change the "één HD" (Belgian Flemish TV) logo from the VRT website to make it transparent.

I 'll post it later, if anyone is interested.

Does anyone have new logos for TVE internacional ?

• Like 2

Markus,

Thanks for the skin update. It's getting better and better!

I noticed a couple of issues...

There is German text in the HTPC carousel (htpcHome) - when you move the carousel around to Alarm you the other items on the screen are in German.

In the main EPG view (spacebar) it is no longet possible to see the program description. I guess you took this away because of lack of room, however I found it to be a very good feature on this overview screen. Is there any chance you could sqeeze it back in (perhaps by removing the current time)?

Edited by entrecour

OK, I will integrate the old timeline window as an optional component in next update (tonight).

Found the bug with german text and I will fix it.

Edited by MarkusK

Uodated version is available now. I think, this is the final version until there are new features in the engine or something like that. See screenshots for changes.

:)

Edited by MarkusK

Thanks for the update Markus.

In the MiniEPG options (I have used #3) how can edit the myMiniEPG.xml to change the progress bar colour to be blue as in your MiniEPG preview screenshots? The colour for the progress bar at the moment is grey.

Thanks.

Edited by entrecour

Grr...my mistake.

Open the myMiniEPG.xml with editor and search for "button_selected_left.png". Change the word "left" into "right" and save your changes. That's it.

:)

Edited by MarkusK
Open the myMiniEPG.xml with editor and search for "button_selected_left.png". Change the word "left" into "right" and save your changes.

Great - the fix works perfectly. :)

Thanks! ;)

In usermode=0, your program folder is your configuration folder! In other usermodes, the configuration folder isn't located in the program folder. The installation instructions are correct.

Edited by MarkusK

Markus,

A couple of additional requests...

Is it possible to move the on screen icons (e.g. Mute, Recording) further up into the right hand corner?

Also any chance of a version of the on screen icons without the text as currently they take up a lot of screen room?

Thanks!

You can do this yourself. Open videoinfo.xml with editor and edit x and y (horizontal and vertical) position.

If there are interested users in smaller status icons, I will create them... ;)

<description>Speed image</description>

<type>Image</type>

<id>17</id>

<x>1110</x>

<y>136</y>

<width>200</width>

<height>48</height>

<texture>Dialog-Info.png</texture>

</item>

<item>

<description>rec logo</description>

<type>Image</type>

<id>4</id>

<x>1110</x>

<y>194</y>

<width>200</width>

<height>48</height>

<visible>false</visible>

<texture>Recording-Info.png</texture>

</item>

<item>

<description>default image</description>

<type>Image</type>

<id>23</id>

<x>1110</x>

<y>252</y>

<width>200</width>

<height>48</height>

<texture>Mute-Info.png</texture>

</item>

<item>

<description>pause image</description>

<type>Image</type>

<id>16</id>

<x>1110</x>

<y>78</y>

<width>200</width>

<height>48</height>

<visible>false</visible>

<texture>Pause-Info.png</texture>

</item>

Edited by MarkusK

Great, I played around with the coordinates and it's just fine now.

Put me down for the smaller on screen information logos - hopefully others will chime in also.

Thanks again for your great support. ;)

Edited by entrecour
  • 4 weeks later...

A new version of the skin is available. Changes:

• There is now a DVD case as background for Video covers. Resolution of the covers should be 238x334 pixel rather aspect ratio 1,4:1
  • The MyPrograms Plugin is skinned too
  • Bugfixes for control issues
  • Aspect ratio patch for Mini TV in OSD for users, which have it set to "Auto"

Edited by MarkusK
  • 3 weeks later...

This ist the wrong thread. Please post your logo problems here in future. :bye:

Logoname has to be the same as the channelname in your channellist. Then it will be shown correctly in your OSD.

• 2 weeks later...
I read about this skin in another thread. I'll have to check it out :bye:

You've missed lot of fun :wacko: You will love this skin and this skin has to be the default skin in DVBViewer. Thanks MarkusK for your efforts.

Edited by Zero7

It's very nice, and a lot of effort has gone into it.

I'm not a real fan of black with just about every UI (that "Vista" look); would be nice to have some variations. When you press Enter to bring up the channel info, the clock digits are a bit untidy as the seconds count along, too. Other than that, it's very good. But I would still keep the current OSD skin as the default and this one as an optional download.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

first of all this is a fantastic skins.

Anyway, as I'm a newbie in DVBViewer I've got some questions :

1- Where do I put CDs and DVDs JPEGs so that the thumbnails are displayed in the OSD->HtpcMode->Videos (or music)? Today I've just got blaocks boxes without ny preview.

2- Is it possible to select more than one video files (music files as well) to be played in a row? It' very useful for kids toons... I want to select 5 or 6 toons and they will be played sequentialy.

3- I want to change the color of the record icon in the timeline that is displayed on the right bottom corner when a record is programmed. This icon is grey I want it to be red. What is the name of this bmp, png or jpeg file to amend ?

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

@ZERS

1. You have to put the files in the same folder as your video/music are located. For videos, the filename has to be the same as the videofile. For music, use folder.jpg

2. Very easy: Select your file, then press the red button on your remote control (or F5 on your keyboard). This action adds the files to your playlist, then press the green button or F6 to jump to the list

3. The file is named "Record_epg.png"

@avoidz

It seems, that you haven't read the installation instructions. Here is explainded, how to solve this "problem"...

Edited by MarkusK

Nice looking skin!

Markus...how about writing a short manual about "OSD-skin editing/creating"? I tried OSD skin editor but for example I couldn't figure out how to make button work ...and I can write some Visual Basic :-/

DVBV should look more like Meedio(s)/XBMC, but I know that the developers have other things to do as well, so I could try myself...

Hi Great Skin, a few requests ?

Is it possible to add also a blue-glow on dvd_case-S.png (same for music and pictures), it will be easier to find which folder is selected ?

Is it also possible to zoom a little bit more on the selected folder ?

Is it possible to add more icons on the video/music/picture overview (less space between icons, 3 rows, 10 icons/row) ?

Regards

@ZERS

1. You have to put the files in the same folder as your video/music are located. For videos, the filename has to be the same as the videofile. For music, use folder.jpg

2. Very easy: Select your file, then press the red button on your remote control (or F5 on your keyboard). This action adds the files to your playlist, then press the green button or F6 to jump to the list

3. The file is named "Record_epg.png"

@avoidz

It seems, that you haven't read the installation instructions. Here is explainded, how to solve this "problem"...

Hi markus,

tks for your reply.

With regards to the playlist, I've noticed that I've to press FFDW to jump to the next video be played. Otherwise, nothing os played. Are there any options to avoid thos?

Regards

@brutus

1. I will see, waht I can do with the glow...

2. AFAIK, more zoom isn't possible

3. This is possible, but then you haven't enough space for filename, title and so on. Therefore are the differnet views list, small icons and big icons.

@ZERS

Then, there's something wrong with your DVBV. On my machine, I haven't to do this, all files (music and video) are played automatically.

Hi and thanks for a exfellent skin!

I'd like to make the Timeline more simpler.

I don't want the genre labels on the programs.

Like in the preview pictures in the first post in this thread.

ProSieben & Kabel eins don't have any genres on them like Vox & RTL2 have.

I tried to edit mytvguide.xml, but didn't know what to excatly delete.

Is this possible anyway?

Thanks!