MySeries - TV Series info OSD Plugin

amontillado

I didnt read it correcty the first time. I thought you meant the path of the filename (in the filelist or in the episode details).. but you meant the path in the path list.

You are correct its a bug. I have a higher root path in there and not the actual series path so I never noticed it. Will be fixed soon.

As for the 2nd point, no idea why it does that.. do you have a larger font size for windows perhaps?

Cant rememer that i've changed the font-size, but I'll have a look at it.

Well, as editied in my Post above, the Problem in the Pathlist is gone after I removed it manually in the .db3 and added it again. Therefore the Title found in the IMDB or whatever contains the strange signs instead of an ä...

EDIT:

Whaarghhhh, im getting crazy...

Well obviously I did change the font-size so the second problem is gone. (thats the good news)

But after a restart of the Manager, the Path with the ä was scrambled again - so no Files are found.

I'll wait till it's fixed in the next Version ;)

Thanks for the support and keep up the good work!

Edited by chrsch

Wow, thanks!

The path shown in the upper right window is correct now.

But when I click on GetFiles the App start loading the Files and then hangs. Maybe when it gets to the ä-Folder?

After a few seconds it just states "Socket Error #10060 - Connection timed out".

well, that seems to be down as well, but never the less.. here's a version where you can change the server (on settings tab)

*deleted attachment, is now included in latest version*

Edited by amontillado
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for german.

Hier nochmals das Problem wegen dem falschen Bild.

Im Menü sollte er eigentlich unter System den Computer anzeigen.

Er zeigt allerdings das Bild von "mySeries" an.

Ich hoffe man kann das Bild noch erkennen.

Hab leider keinen Speicherplatz mehr :bye:

Kann allerdings nicht sagen warum.

Edited by IFronti

could you post the output of dvbspy.

You can download it from the members area.

- start DVBViewer

- start dvbspy

- reproduce the problem

- press the 'get tags' button in dvbspy.

- post that output here (or pm it to me).

ps I'm writing this here in english since it is the english part of the forum. There is also a german topic if you prefer:

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=34664

Sorry for bad english.

How can i copy the output in a txt-file.

I cannot make a screenshot, because my space in the forum is full.

Edited by IFronti
my space in the forum is full
To delete older post's attached file go on top of a forum page and click on "My Controls", then in the left "Menu" bar go in "Options / Manage Your Attachments" and you are there...

;)

Thanks for help.

It works ;)

@amontillado

Here is the screenshot from dvbspy

Hope it helps you

1. Does this also happen if you never opened the Mediacenter menu (where myseries is) ?

2. Could you verify that you are using the latest version of myseries?

Thank you for help.

I installed the beta and the latest version of myseries and it works.

Good to hear that its solved.

Greetz,Ger

I noticed some OSD-Problems.

The Banner-View shows me posters instead banners.

There is no back image.

Thats 'correct', since there are hardly any wide season banners available on thetvdb.com I never implemented that for seasons.

I can add it if you like, but to be honest I dont think its a usefull feature. Personally I think its better to set 'thumbsmall' in the myseries-settings for seasons and use 'thumbbig' (=banners) only for series.

- I'll add the back picture soon.

New version uploaded:

• 0.02.21 Added: You can change the thetvdb server Fix: utf8 paths are now properly read.
  • 0.02.22 Fix: Occasional crashes on playing next playlist item (introduced in 0.2.20)
  • 0.02.23 Added: FolderBack image is now loaded. Removed: Support for wide season banners (there are hardly any available on thetvdb.com), you'll probably need to set the default viewsetting again.

Hallo, ich nutze dieses plugin schon ne ganze weile.Bis grad hatte ich noch die dvb version 4.2.0, da ging alles noch.Jetzt hab ich die neuste beta vom dvb genommen die neuste version von myseries wenn ich jetzt auf get files gehe oder auto update kommt nach kurzer zeit folgende fehlermeldung::

Socket Error # 10060

Connection Time out.

Woran kann es liegen ?

Socket Error # 10060

Connection Time out.

Woran kann es liegen ?

What it always is... www.thetv.com is down. Just wait until the website is up again

Hi!

Habe so eben mal dein Plugin installiert, aber leider funktioniert das bei mir nicht. Habe leider mehrere Probleme

1. ich finde kaum Serien, z.B. King of Queens, Beverly Hills 90210 werden nicht gefunden, obwohl sie doch

Majors Series sind...

2. der MySeries_Manager stürzt bei mir immer wieder ab. Ich habe erst gedacht das liegt an der Menge von

Serien, aber auch wenn ich nur 2 Dateien hinzufüge bekomme ich "keine Rückmeldung" nach ca. 10 sek.

Kann mir da wer weiterhelfen?

Danke

Hm, bekommst du ne Fehlermeldung ?Dann könnte die Seite down sein, auf der sich das tool die Infos holt.

Bei manchen Serien musst du manuell editieren und die passende Serie auswählen es gib oft simultane Serien, sprich gleichnamige oder ähnliche, da wei er dann nich welche er nehmen mussber das kannst du einstellen wird dann für den anzen ordner oder sofar für gleichnamige Files genommen.

Ne also eine richtige Fehlermeldung bekomme ich nicht. Ich sehe wie der Manager anfängt zu arbeiten und dann auf einmal ist Schluss und Windows meldet "keine Rückmeldung". (siehe Screenshot)

Wie kann ich denn manuell eine Serie auswählen? Editieren habe ich gefunden, aber wenn ich darin schon "The King of Queens" stehen habe, wie kann man de Serie noch anders benennen?

Gruß

Edited by Guppy79

1. Downloading can take a long time, just wait longer when it seems unresponsive. This happens while thetvdb.com is not that fast and while the downloading isn't done in a separate thread. I know this can be anoying but up until now everybody who reported this got results after waiting a bit longer.

2. "The king of queens" is found directly on my system.

3. Instructions are in the start post.

ps. Please keep this topic in english. I saw your post in the german topic, if you prefer we can continue there, but this topic has way more info in it.

Edited by amontillado

Big Thx for your Info, i only have to wait 5min and then the data was downloading. Now i have another question for the layout of MySeries. I use the Conncinity3D skin but i think the layout of my menu is not so good. Its not in the middle of the screen (its on the upper left).

Another error are the pictures. I only have very small Posters, but i want it bigger. Can i customize it?

You can see it on my screenshot want i mean. I Hope someone can give me some hints to get a better layout.

Thx

Edited by Guppy79
Big Thx for your Info, i only have to wait 5min and then the data was downloading. Now i have another question for the layout of MySeries. I use the Conncinity3D skin but i think the layout of my menu is not so good. Its not in the middle of the screen (its on the upper left).

Another error are the pictures. I only have very small Posters, but i want it bigger. Can i customize it?

You can see it on my screenshot want i mean. I Hope someone can give me some hints to get a better layout.

Thx

You are probably using the new (1920*1080) version of Conncinity, the xml is for the previous one.

Somebody needs to make a new xml for it. You can try it yourself, jus download the skineditor. Its not difficult.

And people please try to understand that its almost undoable for a plugin developper to make a xml for all the different skins, we need your help with that (same applies for the skinners, we cant expect them to have a suitable xml for all plugins available directly.. but you can help them).

Hallo,

i found a little bug ?

I can not load the Image in any Episodes. I think the bug was In the SQL_Lite Table "episodes" the field "episodesImage".

Example:

epsiodesImage -> episodes/84084/415106.jpg <- doesnt work

epsiodesImage -> d:/images/episodes/84084/415106.jpg <- work !!

Skydl

Hallo,

i found a little bug ?

I can not load the Image in any Episodes. I think the bug was In the SQL_Lite Table "episodes" the field "episodesImage".

Example:

epsiodesImage -> episodes/84084/415106.jpg <- doesnt work

epsiodesImage -> d:/images/episodes/84084/415106.jpg <- work !!

Skydl

confirmed and fixed (in the next version).

Thanks for reporting it.

ps.. since you took the time to have a look in the DB a bit of info. The 'episodeimage' is the default one from tvdb.com, the path should be 'episodes/84084/415106.jpg'. Since users can change what episode image is used that image is stored in a seperate field, 'actualimage', that has the correct path to the actual image on the disk. The bug was that in the thumbview it tried to load episodeimage instead of actualimage (also explain why in you case changing episodeimage worked)

Edited by amontillado

How can I change or add season images manually?

For example "The Big Bang Theory" only for season 2 an image is shown. But the MySeries Manager downloaded pictures for all seasons.

Thanks for help.

How can I change or add season images manually?

For example "The Big Bang Theory" only for season 2 an image is shown. But the MySeries Manager downloaded pictures for all seasons.

You can change all image in the myseries manager..... except for the season :rolleyes:

What are the settings for 'default language' and 'download default language always' ?

If possible can you pm me your database.

So I went and tried the skineditor. Here's some modified skins for the new concinnity with 1080 resolution. Like them or not, complaints not accepted :)

Thanks !

Build for someone with a large collection :) (no complaint, just an observation :D )

Also bei mir zeigt es die Covers an, wenn ich sie über MyMovies starte, beim drücken auf O.K. Aber bei MySeries Plugin werden sie nicht mehr angezeigt hab ich gestern probiert, ging aber früher. Liegt das nun am Plugin, weil bei MyMovies geht es ja.

Also bei mir zeigt es die Covers an, wenn ich sie über MyMovies starte, beim drücken auf O.K. Aber bei MySeries Plugin werden sie nicht mehr angezeigt hab ich gestern probiert, ging aber früher. Liegt das nun am Plugin, weil bei MyMovies geht es ja.

Could you explain it a bit more.. what covers do you mean (poster images of series, seasons..)

ps. Please try to post in english in this topic (dont worry about errors, we all make them) or post in the german topic

ps.. since you took the time to have a look in the DB a bit of info. The 'episodeimage' is the default one from tvdb.com, the path should be 'episodes/84084/415106.jpg'. Since users can change what episode image is used that image is stored in a seperate field, 'actualimage', that has the correct path to the actual image on the disk. The bug was that in the thumbview it tried to load episodeimage instead of actualimage (also explain why in you case changing episodeimage worked)

The New X-SKIN load the field 'episodeimage' instead of actualimage.

I will write this think in the X-SKIN Topic.

It can also a bug of the X-SKIN.

When i get some infos in the X-SKIN Forum i will write back here.

Skydl

The New X-SKIN load the field 'episodeimage' instead of actualimage.

I will write this think in the X-SKIN Topic.

It can also a bug of the X-SKIN.

When i get some infos in the X-SKIN Forum i will write back here.

Skydl

I kinda doubt that x-skin reads it from the db, the plugin reads it from the db and sets the values not the skin.

As I wrote, the bug is found & fixed and will be included in the next release.

Could you explain it a bit more.. what covers do you mean (poster images of series, seasons..)

ps. Please try to post in english in this topic (dont worry about errors, we all make them) or post in the german topic

The followers believe are the images so the covers of the season Covers

• 2 weeks later...
Would it be possible to show the MediaInfo like in MyMovies also in MySeries?

Yes, but don't expect it soon. I do not have plans to work on serious changes to MySeries for the comming two months.

When I do i will probably add mediainfo support.