Avermedia AF 9015 shipset not compatible with TT DVB-S2 3200

trifon33

Hi,

Loooking for best possible DVB-T HD, after testing Hauppauge Nova T stick then Twintech UT 30, I have just installed the Avermedia AverTV A867R-3D(Afatech 9015 shipset).

This USB TNT device is realy perfect in term of susceptibility to bit errors(HD): absolutly no artefacts.

Unfortunatly, under W7 32, I have found one compatibility issue with Technotrend DVB-S2 3200 when both are installed...

The issue:

When recording SAT chanel with the TT DVB-S2, it is not possible to acces DVB-T chanel with the Avermedia: black screen. No warning about DVB material not detected...just black screen. Rebuild graph won't make any good...

Alternatively, still looking for recording some SAT content, if the Avermedia device is selected "not use" in options>harwdare then no video/audio, both official Avermedia software+ MCE won't work either....

No problem with the Hauppauge or Twintech...

To restablish normal working, reboot the computer is needed..

On Avermedia website, ther is some mention about issue with W7 64 SP1, but nothing about W7 32 SP1...

Any idea to solve the problem are welcome???

Thanks

Edited by trifon33

No suggestion to solve the issue????

I have changed the technotrend DVB-S2 3200 for the Anysee USB BOX E7 S2:

Same issue under MCE or DVBVviewer...

Tried to change USB ports without any succes....

I suspect something wrong with the Avermedia driver that interfere with the other DVB-S devices...

This won-t hapen with other DVB-T USB dongle

Both devices can work by themself, but not at the same time.

Edited by trifon33
  • 2 weeks later...