DVB viewer and diseq 1.1

vytas

Hello, who can say,how need configure diseq 8x1 (now im use 5 satellites). Before had diseq 4x1, hadnt problem (1-AA, 2-BA, 3-AB, 4-BB). now understand that me need in Transedit change mode from AA to EXTENDED, but later have no idea how configure. Now work only first port

thanks !

Please zip and attach the files TransEdit.ini and DiSEqC.xml (or DiSEqC.ini), that are located in the configuration folder (see Info -> Configuration Folder in TransEdit), so I can check your settings and what you have entered in the DiSEqC editor.

Please zip and attach the files TransEdit.ini and DiSEqC.xml (or DiSEqC.ini), that are located in the configuration folder (see Info -> Configuration Folder in TransEdit), so I can check your settings and what you have entered in the DiSEqC editor.

ok , thanks!

Your settings seem to be correct. From the DiSEqC.xml I read

36.0° E -> Uncommitted Port 1

28.2° E -> Uncommitted Port 2

13.0° E -> Uncommitted Port 3

4.8° E -> Uncommitted Port 4

9.0° E -> Uncommitted Port 5

Which switch do you use? Can the switching mode be configured somehow? Can you test it with a satellite receiver?

A German user with a TeVii S660, an EMP-Centauri S16 16x1 switch and the same problem got it solved by inserting a committed (unchanged) command after the uncommitted one in the DiSEqC Editor, as if he was using cascaded switches. He couldn't explain why, but it worked. As an example he pointed out that he had to use uncommitted input 2 and committed input 3 for getting port 7.

Your settings seem to be correct. From the DiSEqC.xml I read

Which switch do you use? Can the switching mode be configured somehow? Can you test it with a satellite receiver?

A German user with a TeVii S660, an EMP-Centauri S16 16x1 switch and the same problem got it solved by inserting a committed (unchanged) command after the uncommitted one in the DiSEqC Editor, as if he was using cascaded switches. He couldn't explain why, but it worked. As an example he pointed out that he had to use uncommitted input 2 and committed input 3 for getting port 7.

thanks for reply, yes you are right,im use:

tested today with amiko alien HD receiver, only turn on Diseq 1.1 mode, and after put 1,2,3,4,5 ports.thats all, work perfect. So problem have with DVBViewer diseq commands.

I have diseq 8x1 from China

Will try uncommited-commited mode

thanks a lot!