RS

fxv1

Hi, when I browse the channel list via RS I get the list of channels which I retained after a channel scan. I have a couple of issues which I need help with.

1) is there a way to get the favourites list from DVBViewer to be listed in RS ?

2) The channel scan will always list the NAR channel as the main channel when there is a NAR, for example ITV 1 HD ( please see image). RS will only display the main channels and I cannot select ITV1 HD but have to opt for ITV 1 HD NAR....is there a way around this ?

Many Thanks

Frank

post-63025-0-21901600-1357379889_thumb.jpg

Hi Frank,

1. There has been lots of requests for favourites to be used in the recording service over the years, but this has never been implemented for reasons that remain a mystery to me. Maybe it would require a complete ground-up re-build of the RS. You can get a pseudo favourites list by the method shown here.

2. You can get the RS to display the AC3 version by changing it in DVBViewer itself. In DVBViewer channel editor, drag the AC3 station onto the NAR version and they will swap places!!

Hope this helps,

C.

Edited by Cian

Thanks Cian, yes all that now fits into place and makes things a lot easier.

Frank