Missing information in EPG

McenterFreak

I dont know if this is a bug, or i have configured something wrong. My problem is that i am missing information about program, when i collect EPG from DVB-S, but not from DVB-T. Onlý the name, and a short description is shown. I know that the full information is availablle, because i have an STB from my provider (Canal Digital). This box displays all the missing information, as you can see in the the Pictures.

My problem is that i am missing information

My problem too. All relevant technical information is missing :rolleyes:

For a start: How do you collect the EPG data with which version of which application from which satellite position / transponders?

Sorry!

I collect EPG by using a timer that tunes Nick-VH1C TS (Dan) every day. Its done by Recording Service. After that an Auto Search timer runs.

The sattelites is Thor at 0.8 W (owned by Telenor) and the provider is Canal Digital. Transponder detail atached.

Do you need a support.zip?

Regards

P.S. The reason why i do not use a EPG Search timer, is that it didnt catch the EPG, So therefore i am using the Tune only method

post-26302-0-02244300-1383517880_thumb.png

No, that issue is that EPG search dosent find 14 days EPG, and somtimes nothing. Therefore i use at Tune Only as described belowe

I get my EPG (after fidling with it because EPG Serach dosen't Work, so i use Tuning to the frequency where Canal Digital distribute 14 days EPG, every day, as shown in previous post), but not all the EPG information that is presented by the provider (as shown in the Pictures)

No, that issue is that EPG search dosent find 14 days EPG, and somtimes nothing. Therefore i use at Tune Only as described belowe

The Recording Service provides a tweak for it. Stop it and launch Tweaker.exe with the -rs paramater resp. Tweaker.bat to switch "Use the faster EPG updater method" off.

but not all the EPG information that is presented by the provider

Can you see it in the TransEdit Analyzer? Make sure that all EIT resp. EPG related options on Settings -> Analyzer are ticked. Check if you can find the missing data in the EIT nodes.

Did you encounter this issue ever since or did it start recently? Again: Which version are you using?

Please give more thought to the information that is required for investigating the problem. Having to ask a lot of questions is time-consuming and keeps me away from developing.