hse

Constant discontinuities and glitching.

hse
Posted (edited)

Hello I bought a new processor and motherboard this week ( i9-9900k ) and it required Windows 10. So I upgraded my operating system, Since running on Win10 I have constant glitching and discontinuites. The glitching make watching tv unbearable, it affects both Satellite and Cable, with either hardware or software decoding, it doesnt matter which filter or renderer I choose, it just glitches endlessly. I was running latest DVBsky drivers, but a friend recommended I try pervious version from 2015 and still the endless glitching occurs. When I move the DVBsky back into a Windows 7 box. It works perfectly without any discontinuites or glitching. What can I do to fix this problem?

My hardware

i9-9900k

DVBsky T9580

Nvidia Geforce 1080

JBrcTel.jpg

support.zip

Edited by hse

hse

Come on guy's, It's impossible to watch tv at the moment. Someone must have some solution?

This same card on windows 7 works flawlessly.

JvoCdSA.jpg

Griga

Often problems like this are very difficult to solve, because they are hardware/driver related and the cause may be hidden somewhere deep down in Windows.

A possible explanation for such issues can be found here, see last paragraph "Background information: Why drop-outs occur". Unfortunately the Latency Checker tool doesn't yield reliable results under Windows 8 and later. However, for analysis you can try to disable other devices as suggested in the last but one paragraph.