Video window 2 hotkey action during and after full screen

highyield

Hello,

I have a hotkey set for Video window 2. If I hit it, DVBViewer enables video window 2. After entering, then exiting full screen, while being in video window 2, I can't use the Video window 2 hotkey to exit video window 2 view, it just enters/exits full screen. Is it a bug? Can you reproduce it?

Thank you

support.zip

1 hour ago, highyield said:

After entering, then exiting full screen, while being in video window 2, I can't use the Video window 2 hotkey to exit video window 2 view

Exit window 2 view to where? You've forgotten to mention the target. There are four possible main window states: window 1, window 2, radio window, full screen.

Is it a bug?

No, it's intended. Every action that switches  to a certain main window state is a toggle that returns to the prevvious state when triggered again. IMO it's a logical response. Do you really expect software to guess correctly that you want something else? If you want window 2 to switch over to let's say window 1 instead of full screen, you need to clarify it by selecting window 1.

Let me reformulate.

1. DVBViewer is in Video window 1 mode

2. press Video window 2 hotkey - DVBViewer enters video window 2 mode

3. press full screen hotkey - DVBViewer enters full screen

4. press full screen hotkey - DVBViewer enters video window 2

5. press Video window 2 hotkey - DVBViewer enters full screen -- how do I return to Video window 1 from a hotkey, while DVBViewer is in Video window 2 after step 4?

Edited by highyield

2. press Video window 2 hotkey - DVBViewer enters video window 2 mode

3. press full screen hotkey - DVBViewer enters full screen

press Video window 1 hotkey - DVBViewer enters video window 1

You need to create this action on Options -> Input and assign a key to it, because the action list does not contain it by default:

Zwischenablage01.png

Zwischenablage02.png

• Thanks 1