Recording Mic Imput output from a radio

dr chops

Hi There,

I'm wondering if DVBViewer will work for my needs. I'd like to stream and timeshift my mic input on my PC as I'm planning on connecting it to a little DAB+ radio to listen to a single channel via my mobile. I'm assuming I'll need to use Kodi to handle the streaming unless I'm mistaken. 

I've got a cheap DVB-T card but it requires a massive antenna to get reception and that's overkill for just one radio station. 

The radio station's web live stream is 45 seconds delayed which is annoying on talk back. 

12 hours ago, dr chops said:

I'd like to stream and timeshift my mic input on my PC

DVBViewer only processes digital streams, no analogue input. So you can't use it for this purpose.

Hello,

I had a similar problem. I wanted to record from a standalone DVB-T2 HD and DBA+ receiver to the computer.

After a long search I found the program i-Sound Recorder. That's how it works now.

You could let google translate it. The Google translator works for forum content and provides usable results.

Many greetings

Webturtle