Please "Channel List Editor" sorting by "Sat + Frequency&#

Reza Sadeghi

now I'm using DVBViewer 5.1.0

by click on "Channel Editor" we can see Satellites scanned and those channels.
but they now sorted by "Sat + Category" in separate "Video" and "Audio" folders.
category = Provider List

but i need an option inside "Channel Editor" to sort and group them by "Sat + Frequency + Alphabetical"

with Descending and Ascending option in "channel editor" same as "Group by" in Favorite List.

also with ability to show and highlight or Bold "new channels" founded and show them remain Bold until we click on a new defined button "we know new channel"

then by just click on that button, those new channels founded be in regular font same as other old channels.

for now in channel editor we just can watch "Satellites" & "number of channels" & "Expand tree/Collapse tree" & "Import/Export" and also replace satellites by drag & drop them in channel editor.

of course for now "new channels found" are in Bold but after closing DVBViewer and Re-open it again, those new Bold channels, gone. and i don't like miss those bold channels
feature.

in "Members Section" of DVBViewer.tv i found "Channel Editor 1.5".
but it can just sort "sat + alphabetical" in Category, while i need "sat + alphabetical" in Frequency too or "None" same as Favorite list.

please keep update and add some more new features to DVBViewer.
:whistle:

Edited by Reza Sadeghi