EPG update on DVBViewer client after wakeup

Delphi

I have remote DVBViewer client for Recording Service. The client runs fullscreen all the time.

When I don't want to watch TV any more, I just hit the pc button on my remote control while DVBViwer is running.

In this case the pc is put into hipernate.

Works very well. When I want to watch TV again I just hits the pc button again and DVBViewer continues.

BUT: When the pc has been in hibernate for several days it can be short of EPG.

My request:

When the pc is wakened up and the DVBViewer is running, the DVBViewer should update the EPG from Recording Service.

I know some people accomplish this using a script. IMHO it should be a fixed feature of the DVBViewer client.

TIA

It's already implemented ever since. DVBViewer tries to get the epg.dat from the RS when it receives WM_POWERBROADCAST, WParam = PBT_APMRESUMEAUTOMATIC.

However, I doubt that it can work this way, because in this early stage the whole network stuff is probably not ready to do something useful. It would be better to start a 30 s timer or so and do the job later. I will try....