bounguine

Digital Devices CIs

bounguine
Posted (edited)

Hi!

I'm experiencing strange difficulties with CAM decoding.

My configuration:

- 4 (2+2) Digital Devices sattelite tuners,

- 4 (2+2) Digital Devices Octopus CIs with 4 CAMs installed.

DVBViewer has:

- 4 tuners disabled,

- 2 rtsp (sat>ip) sources enabled.

1. I choose Channel 1 > no decoding > enabling tuners and disabling rtsp > Channel 1 decoded > disabling tuners and enabling rtsp > Channel 1 decoded, Channel 2 not.

2. I choose Channel 2 > no decoding > enabling tuners and disabling rtsp > Channel 2 decoded > disabling tuners and enabling rtsp > Channel 2 decoded, Channel 1 not.

Earlier (before I reinstalled OS) everything was OK.

mediaserver.png

recservice.png

tuners.png

Edited by bounguine
screenshots are large

Griga

A support.zip would tell more about your configuration than screenshots...

bounguine

Here you are

support.zip

Griga

You are still using the old Recording Service. I would strongly recommend to update to the DVBViewer Media Server. The Recording Service hasn't been developed any further since 2017. There is an increasing number of known bugs (also security issues) and incompatibilities with recent DVBViewer versions.

In contrast to DVBViewer 6.1.4, the Recording Service does not detect your DD tuners as  Digital Devices, due to the out-dated hardware database. This affects the CI/CAM handling. You can fix it for now by stopping the service, opening the file svchardware.xml (located in the config sub-directory of the configuration folder) with a text editor, changing the vendor entries of all DD tuners from 0 (= unknown) to

<entry name="Vendor">19</entry>

and starting the service again. However, sooner or later you will encounter other issues with your setup. Spending 19,- € for the Media Server will save the trouble.

bounguine

But I bought Media Server.

Probably, I didn't install it correctly

Griga

Your SystemInfo.txt reports:

DVBViewer Version: 6.1.4.0

DVBVservice Version: 1.33.2.0 (beta)

svcOptions Version: 1.33.2.1

After installing the Media Server you need to perform "Scan Devices" in the DMS hardware options in order to trigger the detection process for your DD cards.

bounguine

Scanning didn't help.

No decoding, system info is not of the Media Server.

Even after I changed "0" to "19" channels are not decrypted.

Is using only unlocking option enough for swapping from RS to MS?

support.zip

Griga
1 hour ago, bounguine said:

Is using only unlocking option enough for swapping from RS to MS?

No. You need to download the Media Server and install it "over" the Recording Service.

Nothing has changed in your new SystemInfo.txt. There is still no Media Server installed.

bounguine

Thanks.

Ticket can be closed

• Similar Content

• MovieTV
      By MovieTV
      Hallo zusammen,

nachdem ich jahrelang sehr zufrieden mit dem DVBViewer mit einer TBS 6928 und HD+ war, habe ich hardwaremäßig auf Digital Devices (Auflistung s.u.) aufgerüstet.
      Die mitgelieferte Software DD TV, welche eine abgespeckte Version Ihres DVB Viewers ist, funktioniert die Entschlüsselung der HD+ Programme problemlos.

Leider funktioniert die Entschlüsselung, beim DVBViewer, (weder direkt noch über Media Server) nicht.

Freundlicherweise hat Herr Hackbart - vielen Dank für die schnelle Anwort auf meine Supportanfrage 🙂 - bereits mitgeteilt, dass " Generell kann man sagen, dass der Code für die Ansteuerung im DD TV der selbe ist wie im DVBViewer.  " und mich auf das Forum verwiesen.

Eigenlich muss ich etwas falsch machen, finde aber keinen Fehler, weil die Devices in beiden Softwareversionen identisch hinterlegt sind. Oder gibt es noch eine versteckte Option für die Hardware?

Hardware:
      - Digital Devices MaxM4
      - Digital Devices Octopus CI Single PCIe

Ich bin mit meinem Latein am Ende. Hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich weiter komme?
      Im Voraus bereit vielen Dank für Eure Bemühungen.
      support.zip
    • DVBNovice
      By DVBNovice
      Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich habe vor kurzem eine TBS 6910 Dual S2 CI gekauft, leider bekomme ich die CI Module nicht zu laufen.
      - OS Windows 10 64bit
      - DVBViewer 6.x erkennt die CAMs nicht, CAM Menü ist disabled
      - Im Gerätemanager wird unter Ereignisse angezeigt das noch etwas installiert werden muss, allerdings habe ich den Driver von Ihnen installiert, 1.0.0.4, ich wüsste nicht was ich noch installieren sollte ……

Im Attachment zugehöre Screenshots zur ausführlicheren Information.
      Mit der Bitte um Ihre Hilfe
      DVBNovice

• PoeticFlower
      By PoeticFlower
      Hello All,

I just bought a DVBViewer Pro, and I want to use it to watch DVB-C TV.
      It works for the free programs.
      But I tried to use CI Module to watch non-free programs, it does not  work at all.
      It seems that DVBViewer Pro doesn't recognize the CI module.
      I also tried DVBDream and TBSViewer, both of them work for non-free programs.
      So could you tell me what is the problem? Is it a issue of DVBViewer Pro or my  operation problem?
      I have two CI modules, Irdeto and DVN. They have the same problem.

Thanks,
      Poetic Flower
    • Etienne
      By Etienne
      Hello,
      I've recently add recording service to have channels from computer on TV.
      FTA is ok, all is working fine.

I have a DVB-S2 TT 3200 + CI + a DVB-T stick

Question 1:
      When DVBViewer was stand alone, i had access to MMI interface. Since Recording service is intalled, option is grayed (no more access), why ?

Question 2:
      When i select a scrambled channel on TV's DLNA ( and DVBViewer is not launched ), CI seems not to be used ,( i have check the box has ci module  in recording service configuration tool and reboot it some times) , Why ?

Question 3:
      The only possiblity to have a unscrambled channel on TV's DLNA is to decrypt it with DVBViewer and then request the same channel on TV's DNLA.
      OK.
      In this case, is possible to handle the funtionality of the CAM ( all CAMs on the market are now dual service) , watch a scrambled channel on PC and a other channel ( from same transponder of course) on TV's DLNA ?
    • trsc
      By trsc
      Good evening.
      Is it possible to use this card with CI but without any smart card in it? I wish to buy it because my Airstar is not PCIe and I have to change my PC. I use DVBViewer PRO. Thank you.
      Sorry for my poor English.
      Maurizio Trisciuzzi