This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
It would be great, if DVBViewer and Recording Service use virtual channel names instead of actual when working with Kodi like DVBLink or TVHeadend do to group channels with the same or different actual names from different sources under one virtual.
> Virtual Channel A shown in Kodi:
- Actual Channel A from Source 1,
- Actual Channel A from Source 2,
- Actual Channel AB from Source 3,
> Virtual Channel B shown in Kodi:
- Actual Channel B from Source 1,
- Actual Channel C from Source 15,
- Actual Channel AC from Source 19.
Otherwise there's a mess of channels in Kodi and user cannot group channels depending on his will
Jriver hat nun eine Funktion, um Sat>ip Geräte zu "empfangen". Nun habe ich dort im Forum schon recherchiert und herausgefunden, dass es bei der Kanalsuche wohl irgendwie erforderlich ist, dass der Server eine M3U automatisch mitliefert. Kann ich dies irgendwie einstellen? Denn JRiver findet Nichts bei der Kanalsuche.
I have had DVBViewer for quite a few years now and always had the same problem. I hope one of you clever peeps can explain what the correct procedure is:-
1) I open transedit with my 28.2 ini file that is stored in the DVBViewer directory ( I also have one in a directory C:/ProgramData CMUV?)
2) I do a "Scan all" (that currently 78 transponders as of March 2015) I have filter 1 set to free to air and filter 2 set to both, It finds 390 channels.
3) I press update all button and then close the scanner page.
4) Then I remember to press the save button on the Transedit page, this i am thinking has updates the 28.2 ini file with all the channels it found during the scan?
5) It looks like this has saved and opened from the CMUV directory, any idea why do i have 2 directories with similar info in?
6) I copied the 28.2 ini so i have the same file in both places, as i dont know what i am doing.
7) I open DVBViewer NOW WHAT should i do? I go to the TV/Radio tab and click on channel list, there isn't one, so I click on channel editor and then try and use the button bottom left, which says "Imports a channel list" Excellent i think I can import the list i have just saved, I select it and press open, the box closes and I'm back to the Channel list Editor with NO CHANNELS.
Can someone please tell me what on earth i am doing wrong?
Hi i am new to DVBViewer pro. I wanted to know how can i use a 8X1 diseqc switch. I am currently using a 4x1 switch i wanted to know if its possible to use a 8x1 or 16x1 diseqc switch in DVBViewer
Just downloaded the new V220.127.116.11 version.
Until now, when selecting CHANNELS in the OSD menu, my neatly edited FAVORITES list was shown.
The new version, when selecting CHANNELS, enters somewhere in the full scanned channellist (in my case thousands of entries).
Does anybody know how to enter the favorites list in the OSD menu?
Apart from this small inconvenience I am really addicted for more than 10 years to this marvelous programme.
Thanks in advance.