• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amontillado

• Flowy

• CiNcH

• sw4y

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you should update to the latest version of the concinnity 3D skin..

I Cinch

Have you got to work the refresh function for new movies? When I put a new one into the Movies folder, I have to refresh from DVBViewer options.

Thanks.

I have the latest version installed - it's the 3D - English version, the date is 31.08.2010 (options / osd general / osd skin / skin). Also using the latest MyMovies version 2.47.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey,

I´m still having problems using my .iso images via MyMovies.

I´m using Daemon Tools lite, latest version 4.35.6. Every time I´m selecting a movie the Daemon Mount´n´Drive Manager opens. The image isn´t mounted. The DVBV-settings for using Daemon tools are set.

Thought it was because I use an UNC-Path but also doesn´t work with a drive mapping.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Piet

could be that they changed the commandline parameters.

what are the settings you entered in DVBViewer?

does starting the iso from dvbviewers normal video/movies work.

you try vcdmount as an alternatieve.

Edit:

Please try the following dll: http://www.amontillado.nl/mymovies/MyMovies.dll

Note: its is an untested new version that includes several changes, so just try it and hope it doesnt crach on you :rolleyes:

Edited by amontillado

amontillado,

Do you have a full hd version of this for the concinnity 3D skin? It looks like the xml's you have included are for 1360 x 768.

Does this plugin use the mediainfo.dll that's included? If yes - where should it be placed?

Thanks!

amontillado,

Do you have a full hd version of this for the concinnity 3D skin? It looks like the xml's you have included are for 1360 x 768.

Does this plugin use the mediainfo.dll that's included? If yes - where should it be placed?

Thanks!

1 I haven't made on, but wasn't there one in the concinnity thread somewhere ?

2 Depends. If you use the import function of mymovies the mediaindo.dll is used, and in filminfopics in DB mode is used then filminfopics uses it. Should be placed in the plugins dir.

sorry, took some time to test ...

The new .dll you posted made no change. I switched to Virtual Clone Drive which worked immediately.

Strange is that DVBV itself doesn´t seem to use these programs at all. For example draggin and dropping an .iso to DVBV starts to play it althogh the virtual drives stay empty ...

Piet

Google translate is your friend :biggrin:

Hi, Do you have someone who knows Turkish friends to help me with this one I'm looking for edeek

What information about movie pictures dvbviwerde demonstrate yaptımsa

Thank you.

Sorry I don't know anybody who can help you in turkish, but maybe somebody else can.

Hi,

I have installed MyMovies with the MediaStreamLight skin. Inside the HTPC-menu I see now the MyMovies-entry. Because I'm german I want to change this to another string, but I don't find out where.

Greetings

Kaloschke

Hi,

I dont´t think this will work. And you would have to change after every update.

I think MyMovies sounds good even in a german environment. Hopefully you didn´t change your OS´s name to "Fenster" :biggrin: sry

DLBDPiet

Because I'm german I want to change this to another string, but I don't find out where.
Open the language file (\DVBViewer\Language\Deutsch.lng) search for [OSD] and add under it a new line.

[OSD]
MyMovies=new-MyMovies-name

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Besteht eigentlich die Möglichkeit, die MyMovies DB nach extern also html oder XML zu exportieren, so dass die "Filmauswahl" auch ohne DVBViewer lauffähig ist ?Ich hätte auf mehreren kleineren Clients (netbooks) gerne die Möglichkeit über eine komfortable Filmdatenbank Filme zu starten, ohne das DVBViewer installiert ist, da über diese CLients nur hin und wieder mal ein Film geschaut werden soll.

Danke und Gruß

Hi Amontillado

Two issues:

1)It seems that the sortname of series is not respected/used. My James Bond Series with SortName 1A is not the first entry as I would like but is found under "J" for James Bond.

2) I'm danish, and we have 3 special characters. The mymovies plugin does not import these characters correctly. (Uploading the xml from Mediacenter fails, but try this IMDBID (tt0464831) in Mediacenter Master, and import the xml in mymovies)

I hope that you will look into these two issues to improve an already nice plugin.

Regards

Christian

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to setup the MyMovies plugin to watch films, but run into strange problems:

1. Its not completely clear to me how to use the filminfopics.exe. Is that run manually, or automatically?
  2. Fot the time being I had it run manually. It finds a lot of movies, but can't deal with the part between brackets in say "Film (2009) [1080p]"
  3. I can import the result in DVBV / MyMovies, but I can't play most of the movies! Nothing is happening. The same movie plays well in the standard HTPC Film mode.
  4. Some DVD's do play, but if I want to play a second DVD, the DVD mounting tool gives an error, because the previous DVD is not unmounted orso.
  5. External subtitles are not supported? At least not in the default HTPC mode?

I'm used to MediaBrowser in WMC, so I might make mistakes in my expectations, but I hope I can get this to work properly.

I'm trying to setup the MyMovies plugin to watch films, but run into strange problems:

1. Its not completely clear to me how to use the filminfopics.exe. Is that run manually, or automatically?
  2. Fot the time being I had it run manually. It finds a lot of movies, but can't deal with the part between brackets in say "Film (2009) [1080p]"
  3. I can import the result in DVBV / MyMovies, but I can't play most of the movies! Nothing is happening. The same movie plays well in the standard HTPC Film mode.
  4. Some DVD's do play, but if I want to play a second DVD, the DVD mounting tool gives an error, because the previous DVD is not unmounted orso.
  5. External subtitles are not supported? At least not in the default HTPC mode?

I'm used to MediaBrowser in WMC, so I might make mistakes in my expectations, but I hope I can get this to work properly.

1. You can schedule filminfopics to run with the regular taskscheduler, there is no direct link with mymovies

2. Correct, as an alternative to filminfopics you can use mediacentermaster or xmbc, both can export and import into mymovies

3. Turn on debug logging and have a look at the osd and osderror.log, also check what it says as filename

4. Could be, never actually tried it. What are you using, virtualclone or daemon lite?

5. Depends on the directshow codec. If you use ffdshow you can get subtitles working, ffdshow also has an dxva variant now.

What skin are you using?

Edited by amontillado

1. You can schedule filminfopics to run with the regular taskscheduler, there is no direct link with mymovies

2. Correct, as an alternative to filminfopics you can use mediacentermaster or xmbc, both can export and import into mymovies

3. Turn on debug logging and have a look at the osd and osderror.log, also check what it says as filename

4. Could be, never actually tried it. What are you using, virtualclone or daemon lite?

5. Depends on the directshow codec. If you use ffdshow you can get subtitles working, ffdshow also has an dxva variant now.

What skin are you using?

1. Ok. Clear.
  2. Great. Didn't know that is possible too. That would solve the limitations of filminfopics I guess.
  3. I will do that and report back with the results in the logging
  4. daemon lite
  5. Are you answering for the default HTPC video player, or for mymovies?

I have tested the concinnity 3d and mediastream skins. Same result: built-in player usually works (but no external subtitles), mymovies not!

Logging from osderror.log:

08.03.11 20:55:28.156 MyMovies-IOSDImage Backdrop image details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3201

08.03.11 20:55:28.156 MyMovies-IOSDImage Folder image details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3200

08.03.11 20:55:28.157 MyMovies-IOSDImage New movie folder image is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3210

08.03.11 20:55:28.157 MyMovies-IOSDImage Rating image details is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3202

08.03.11 20:55:28.157 MyMovies-IOSDImage Audiocodec image details is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3205

08.03.11 20:55:28.157 MyMovies-IOSDImage Videocodec image details is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3206

08.03.11 20:55:28.157 MyMovies-IOSDImage Audiochannels image details is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3207

08.03.11 20:55:28.158 MyMovies-IOSDImage Videowidth image details is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3208

08.03.11 20:55:28.158 MyMovies-IOSDImage Videoaspect image details is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid image with controlid:3209

08.03.11 20:55:28.158 MyMovies-IOSDControl Description button details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3400

08.03.11 20:55:28.158 MyMovies-IOSDControl Date (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3401

08.03.11 20:55:28.159 MyMovies-IOSDControl Genre (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3402

08.03.11 20:55:28.159 MyMovies-IOSDControl Director (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3403

08.03.11 20:55:28.159 MyMovies-IOSDControl Actors (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3404

08.03.11 20:55:28.159 MyMovies-IOSDControl Option (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3500

08.03.11 20:55:28.159 MyMovies-IOSDControl Casting (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3405

08.03.11 20:55:28.160 MyMovies-IOSDControl Photography (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3406

08.03.11 20:55:28.160 MyMovies-IOSDControl Editor (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3407

08.03.11 20:55:28.160 MyMovies-IOSDControl Composer (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3408

08.03.11 20:55:28.160 MyMovies-IOSDControl Producer (button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3409

08.03.11 20:55:28.161 MyMovies-IOSDControl Country(button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3410

08.03.11 20:55:28.161 MyMovies-IOSDControl Trailer(button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3411

08.03.11 20:55:28.161 MyMovies-IOSDControl Author(button) details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid control with controlid:3412

08.03.11 20:55:28.161 MyMovies-IOSDLabelControl Title details label is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid label with controlid:3399

08.03.11 20:55:28.161 MyMovies-IOSDLabelControl Description label details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid label with controlid:3300

08.03.11 20:55:28.162 MyMovies-IOSDLabelControl Runtime label details page is NOT assigned, please check the mymovies.xml for a valid label with controlid:3418

Ie a lot of errors (currently using mediastream skin).

Also this:

08.03.11 00:01:24.778 MyMovies-CheckDB: Unable to read mysettings table

08.03.11 00:01:25.040 MyMovies-SaveMovies: Error resizing:Pixar Short Films Collection - Volume 1, BackdropImage:

08.03.11 00:01:25.049 MyMovies-SaveMovies: Error resizing:Cloaca, BackdropImage:

A lot of resize errors for some reason!

Bit more aftere restart DVBV:

08.03.11 20:55:57.572 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Images\Thumbs\mymovies\folders\D47A5CB3CFCF272B3591B74782C98EECl.jpg, FileExists=-1

08.03.11 20:56:59.195 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=background.png, FileExists=0

08.03.11 20:56:59.197 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Images\Thumbs\mymovies\backdrops\5D5A157784FE54DDB940DD73E255AB9C.jpg, FileExists=-1

08.03.11 20:56:59.330 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=mymovies_rating7.png, FileExists=0

08.03.11 20:56:59.330 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=mymovies_.png, FileExists=0

08.03.11 20:56:59.330 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=mymovies_.png, FileExists=0

08.03.11 20:56:59.331 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=mymovies_audiochannels0.png, FileExists=0

08.03.11 20:56:59.331 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=mymovies_0.png, FileExists=0

08.03.11 20:56:59.331 MyMovies-SetIOSDImageFile: SetFile=C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Images\Thumbs\mymovies\folders\D47A5CB3CFCF272B3591B74782C98EECl.jpg, FileExists=-1

08.03.11 21:05:43.002 MyMovies-Terminate: Terminate Started

08.03.11 21:05:43.014 MyMovies-Terminate: Terminate Ended

08.03.11 21:06:53.328 MyMovies-Init: ConfigFolder=C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\

08.03.11 21:06:53.328 MyMovies-Init: AppFolder=C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\

08.03.11 21:06:53.329 MyMovies-Init: MenuWindowId=0

08.03.11 21:06:53.335 MyMovies-init: FileVersion = 0.0.1.47

08.03.11 21:06:53.335 MyMovies-Init: UseThumbs=-1

08.03.11 21:06:53.622 MyMovies-Init: Init succesfull

Edited by Mars Warrior

The 'errors' are normal, the skin simply doesn't have all controls that are available.

Start a movie and PM me the log from that, also post what it says as filename in the mymovies list (in dvbviewers options section).

Ps. MyMovies just start the regular play action from DVBViewer, it doesnt do anything with the codecs. So the only reason why a movie won't play can be that the filename is gives to DVBViewer is incorrect for some reason.

Ps2.You can also pm me the database if you want.

The 'errors' are normal, the skin simply doesn't have all controls that are available.

Start a movie and PM me the log from that, also post what it says as filename in the mymovies list (in dvbviewers options section).

Ps. MyMovies just start the regular play action from DVBViewer, it doesnt do anything with the codecs. So the only reason why a movie won't play can be that the filename is gives to DVBViewer is incorrect for some reason.

Ps2.You can also pm me the database if you want.

I switched back to concinnity 3d: and now some movies play actually.

I see this in the osd.log: 08.03.11 22:21:56.983 MyMovies-OnSelected: Title=For The Birds,Filename="\\KOMODIA\Videos\Films\For the Birds (2000)\For the Birds.avi"

But also in the osderr.log: 08.03.11 22:20:46.385 MyMovies-CheckDB: Unable to read mysettings table

The next movie only gives a black screen:

08.03.11 22:26:22.831 MyMovies-OnSelected: Title=The Hurt Locker,Filename="\\KOMODIA\Videos\Films\The Hurt locker (2008) [1080.NL]\The Hurt Locker (2008).mpg"

and this one too:

08.03.11 22:30:40.591 MyMovies-OnSelected: Title=The Eclipse,Filename="\\KOMODIA\Videos\Films\Eclipse (2009) [1080.NL]\STps3-eclipse.2009.1080.nlsubs.mpg"

I checked the brackets, but that doens't matter: black screen.

The eclipse and the hurt locker also don't play in the media center - film.

Both play fine in the windows media player and played fine also in WMC / MediaBrowser!

IF files don't play in the regular mediacenter then its not a mymovies problem but a DVBViewer problem, or probably a codec problem.

The error in the settings table is a bit weird and suggest some problem with reading the db, perhaps related to your myseries problem as well.

What version of DVBViewer are you using?

Yes, its a bit weird.

After changing the setting use custom renderer (to default) and back to custom renderer, I got an error stating I had to update D3D.

So I did, and now the same movies that just gave a black screen, give some error about a pin that DVBV can't connect!

So now I seem to have a codec problem on my hand too!!!

I bought the latest DVBV. 4.6.0.1 if I'm not mistaken.

The OS I'm running is Windows 7/32bit.

So, MyMovies now throws an error (through DVBV iself), and MySeries still doesn't work. Even if I change the myseries.ini itself (I define the imagepath=...), nothing is set in the myseries_manager...

Could you describe what mymovies/myseries exe/dll etc. should be in which directory, so I can check the installation once again??

• 2 weeks later...

Today I tried to use mymovies together with media center master and the de_tMDB Plugin (from here http://www.dajerk.de/MCM_deTMDB/index.asp), because FilmInfoPics degenerates more and more and randomly does nothing on movies or finds wrong movies or... whatever. It doesn't work good anymore.

To get to my point:

Somehow umlauts (ä,ö,ü) can't be imported correctly from the mymovie.xml. The file is utf-8 encoded, which is correctly stated in the xml structure, but mymovies seems to just import the file as ansi encoded, which produces wrong results for umlauts and similar things.

Maybe you could improve that in a future version? :)

Today I tried to use mymovies together with media center master and the de_tMDB Plugin (from here http://www.dajerk.de/MCM_deTMDB/index.asp), because FilmInfoPics degenerates more and more and randomly does nothing on movies or finds wrong movies or... whatever. It doesn't work good anymore.

To get to my point:

Somehow umlauts (ä,ö,ü) can't be imported correctly from the mymovie.xml. The file is utf-8 encoded, which is correctly stated in the xml structure, but mymovies seems to just import the file as ansi encoded, which produces wrong results for umlauts and similar things.

Maybe you could improve that in a future version? :)

You're in luck (i hope), i allready fixed this a while ago (see some posts ago). Download the latest dll from

http://www.amontillado.nl/mymovies/MyMovies.dll

This should fix it.

I will post a proper new version somehwere this week, but for now you can use the above .dll

Edited by amontillado

Oh, I'm sorry. I have missed that... this version resolves the umlaut problem. :)

One other thing I recognized in this combination of Media Center Master and mymovies: Media Center Master is able to download backdrops, naming them "backdrop.jpg", "backdrop1.jpg",.... and placing all the files in the movie directory. The mymovies plugin, on import, only adds the first backdrop which is called "backdrop.jpg" to the movie entry and omitts the other ones (In my tests I got the feeling, that even if I remove all backdrops "backdrop.jpg" is still added, even if it does not exists). I did not manage to change this behaviour, I even tried moving the backdrops in a backdrops folder and import again and so on...

Could that be improved, too? :)

New version. Please backup the DB first or even better, backup the DB and delete it (so we can start with a new DB).

http://www.amontillado.nl/mymovies/mymovies_0.02.49.zip

http://www.amontillado.nl/mymovies/categories.rar

• Added: MyMovies Downloader to download/grab movie data from TMDB
  • Added: Categories view. You can now use the categories/genre to order your movies.
  • Added: Category images support. Category images need to be in ..skinpath\images\categories, filename=<title category>.png
  • Added: OSD-color shortcuts to Toggle unwatched/all.
  • Added: Option to set a default filter (unwatched/watched/all)
  • Added: MID is now editable in MyMovies Movie editor to allow for convient way to change the ID if the wrong movie was found.
  • Added: Search for Directors (In the Set Filter submenu).
  • Change: Split the settings up in two sections (so I can add even more options :( )
  • Fix: Import of Mediamaster / Yamm xmls failed for utf8 encoded files.
  • Added: Support for X-Skins Folder.txt
  • Added: Option to limit the loading of the backdrop to only listview or thumbnails
  • Added: Download language. Set the language for downloading info at TMDB (e.g. en or de)
  • Added: Autoupdate setting. Option to start the autoupdate (using the mymovies downloader) at DVBViewer start.
  • Added: Reload movie info from OSD (option to select the correct title)

Edited by amontillado