MyMovies - Movie info OSD Plugin

amontillado

1. Muss FilmPicts von Flowy noch irgendwie eingebunden werden?

2. Kann ich alle Filme einfach in einen Ordner aufnehmen lassen und MyMovies macht den Rest, oder muss ich jeden Film einzeln in einen Ordner geben, bevor mymovies arbeitet.

3. Gibt es nicht irgendwo in diesem Forum eine deutsche und umfassende Anleitung?

Since this is a english topic I'll respond in english.

1. Filminfopics is nessecary to download the moviedetails and pictures. Easiest method is:

- Go to the mymovies section in the options, set the view to "Paths" and add the paths which contain your movies.

- Use filminfoics with the parameters -path DB -visible 1 -overwriteFolderPic 0 -overwriteBackdropPic 0 -output both -search changed -lang de -logfile log.txt

2. Movies need to be in their own folder.

3. You can ask your question in the german topic: http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=33140

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amontillado

• Flowy

• CiNcH

• sw4y

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank´s for your answer.

If I understand, I have to use two different programms and there is no way to use

thiese features with the remote-control in the concinnity-skin, like the x-skin.

In the x-skin I could use it with remote-control.

O. k., I will try your way and when I have more problems, I ask my questions in the geman threat.

Go on, it´s a very importend feature.

Greets

Edited by filmgetter
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a question about own pictures I downloaded to the movies.

Is your programm needed a special size of pictures for Covers or backdrops?

Must the backdrops have a spezial name like folder.jpg?

I aks, because I can not see my own backdrops in my movies. I have after creation pushed the button "Update mediafile" and also other buttons, but I can not see my backdrops.

The path to the movies is accept.

Greetings to you

Is your programm needed a special size of pictures for Covers or backdrops?

Must the backdrops have a spezial name like folder.jpg?

1. No, not necessary.. it will resize them to the required size (actually DVBViewer does most of the resizing).

2. Not persé, the import function (as well as filminfopics) will look at folder.jpg and folder_original.jpg , but you can manually change the image it uses by editing the movie in mymovies-options and changing the image file there.

If you still don't see it try changing the setting "use local thumbs"

• 2 weeks later...
post-87418-1268757400_thumb.jpghi ich habe probleme mit dem interface weiß einer woran das liegen kann und was ich machen muss ?

Looks like a old/wrong version of the xml.

You can try using a different mymovies.xml.

Some alternatives are included in the mymovies package but many skins also include it in the skin package (like x-skin, blufuzz, inca and concinnity)

Now been using newest version of Concinnity and it has been upgraded to fullhd. Now myMovies/mySeries are quite small on the screen. Is there any easy way to resize them?

Now been using newest version of Concinnity and it has been upgraded to fullhd. Now myMovies/mySeries are quite small on the screen. Is there any easy way to resize them?

There is a skin resizing tool somewhere in the forum (dont know exactly where). But perhaps its better to just make a new mymovies / myseries xml with the skineditor, isnt that difficult.

New version, 0.02.45 uploaded

• 0.01.43 Added: Support for #menufocusimages +/- 1,2.
  • 0.02.44 Change: Database now uses sqlite3. On first start it will convert. Please backup the data on forehand. This requires DVBViewer 4.3.xx (beta) or.. place download the sqlite3.dll yourself and place it in the DVBViewer application directory.
  • 0.02.45 Fix: Default viewstyle now properly loaded. Added: FolderBack image loaded for back button (series and searches)

Important:

This version also changes the db to slite3. Filminfopics will be updated soon to accomadate directly writing to the db again. Until then, the importing of the info.txt files (filminfopics) of the mediamaster xmls is the only way to import new movies. (or manually add them).

ps.. In some occasions the utf8 encoding gets messed up during conversion. If so, just reimport the movies.

Hello guys!

I have a plenty of Blu-ray movies in my HDD. As I know MyMovies plugin let to open some movie files with external application rather than DVBViewer itself. So, it works for the single files, BUT is it possible to adjust it for the FOLDERS? MyMovies should let me sign a PATH for the Blu-ray FOLDER. Please :(:):bye:

My "Arcsoft Total Media Theatre 3" can play Blu-ray from HDD, but I can not sign a path (PATH TO THE FOLDER) for Arcsoft TMT3 within MyMovies. I can sign a path only for the separate file in this folder like -m2ts and in this case it is IMPOSSIBLE to see Blu-ray Menu. If I open the folder with Arcsoft DIRECTLY menus are available like it should be.

Resume: :)

Is it possible to make it (open folder for external application)?

In this case we can use DVBViewer for everything (even for Blurays) from HDD.

Please help! ;)

Hello guys!

I have a plenty of Blu-ray movies in my HDD. As I know MyMovies plugin let to open some movie files with external application rather than DVBViewer itself. So, it works for the single files, BUT is it possible to adjust it for the FOLDERS? MyMovies should let me sign a PATH for the Blu-ray FOLDER. Please :(:):bye:

My "Arcsoft Total Media Theatre 3" can play Blu-ray from HDD, but I can not sign a path (PATH TO THE FOLDER) for Arcsoft TMT3 within MyMovies. I can sign a path only for the separate file in this folder like -m2ts and in this case it is IMPOSSIBLE to see Blu-ray Menu. If I open the folder with Arcsoft DIRECTLY menus are available like it should be.

Resume: :)

Is it possible to make it (open folder for external application)?

In this case we can use DVBViewer for everything (even for Blurays) from HDD.

Please help! ;)

Try this:

http://www.amontillado.nl/mymovies/MyMovies_46.zip

Note:

- It will add an option in the movie settings, edit a movie and set "Exteral player uses folder"

- After the field "Filename" there are 2 buttons, first on is for files, the second to select a folder.

- Since this will version will change the DB, the current filminfopics cant write to the DB anymore (i will contact flowy to change this only if this actually works)

amontillado,

can you change the resolution of your my series / my movies Plugin OSD for the new concinnity 3d skin 1920x1080 ?

Not bad intended, but why dont you try it yourself. Just download the skineditor and try, its not difficult at all. You can either use the current xml as an template or change the video xml. All the possible elements are listed in the txt file of mymovies.

Try this:

http://www.amontillado.nl/mymovies/MyMovies_46.zip

Note:

- It will add an option in the movie settings, edit a movie and set "Exteral player uses folder"

- After the field "Filename" there are 2 buttons, first on is for files, the second to select a folder.

- Since this will version will change the DB, the current filminfopics cant write to the DB anymore (i will contact flowy to change this only if this actually works)

Ok! I'll try it and report to result.

Thanx

Hi,

mymovies crashes if i want to delete a movie. Or it takes very long. Dont know.

I have 400 movies in the database. Is it to much?

Sorry for bad english :)

Gruß

Stefan

mymovies crashes if i want to delete a movie. Or it takes very long. Dont know.

I have 400 movies in the database. Is it to much?

Sorry for bad english o:)

It can take a long time (shouldn't crash, just become very unresponsive). I didn't really program that very efficiently. (one of those things I always meant to improve but never got around to do so). Just for your information: Upon deleting an entry it actually looks at all movies again and also save the additional info and thumbs. This was done because there are now several programs that write to the DB and this was a way for mymovies to check those actions.

I'm going to put this high on the todo list sincs i'm also starting to get annoyed by it.

ps.. Yes 400 movies is a lot o:) (not for mymovies but for 1 person to watch :) )

no need to appologize for bad english, most of us are not nativly speaking english so we all make a lot of mistakes (just look at this post ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have marked "local thumbs" in your Plugin but the "FilmInfosPics " do not save the pics in the DVBViewer directory. It saves all pics in the movie dir on the extern hdd. So when i take the hdd off, all pics are not listed in the mymovie plugin.

Another Problem is, i have scanned 94 movies, but your Plugin show me only one pic for all 94 movies. Its the last movie of the directory on the extern hdd.

You have an idea what i can do?

Edited by Guppy79
Hi!

I have marked "local thumbs" in your Plugin but the "FilmInfosPics " do not save the pics in the DVBViewer directory. It saves all pics in the movie dir on the extern hdd. So when i take the hdd off, all pics are not listed in the mymovie plugin.

Another Problem is, i have scanned 94 movies, but your Plugin show me only one pic for all 94 movies. Its the last movie of the directory on the extern hdd.

You have an idea what i can do?

- What version of mymovies (and filminfopics if used)

- Are the movies in separate directories

- How were the movies inserted (manually, filminfopics + parameters)

- Paths marked as 'removable medium'

- Did you read the section on local thumbs in the startpost (till 0.2.45 only created when imported with info.txt or manually added)

Hi!

I have added two Screenshots where you see what i mean.

- Both newest version of the two plugins (FP 0.18, MM 0.02.46)

- yes seperates dirs

- added auto with FP

- "C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\FilmPicsn_V0.1.8\Plugins\Filminfos\FilmInfosPics.exe" -path DB -visible 1 -overwriteFolderPic 0 -overwriteBackdropPic 0 -output both -search changed -lang de -logfile log.txt

- yes marked rem. medium

- hm so because i do not import with txt local thumbs do not work for me?

try:

1.Remove all from DB

2.Clear everything from thumbs dir \configdir\images\thums\mymovies

3.Run filminfopics without the ouput parameter (or output info.txt)

4.Import in mymovies

Replace removable medium with other and repeat step 3&4

If no succes please PM me your DB.

Edited by amontillado

Error MSg

Error sourcing /Dokumente und Einstellungen/Administrator/Desktop/Filmpicsn/Freewrap/FilmInfosPics.tcl: can't read "::curdbID": no such variable

Started with this cmd

-path DB -visible 1 -overwriteFolderPic 0 -overwriteBackdropPic 0 -output infos.txt -search changed -lang de -logfile log.txt

Edited by Guppy79

Where can I download the version 0.02.46 ?

Is this the bug with the Local Thumbs resolved when I output to db have ?

Or everything works as before?

I was now the last time where so much has not done online

Where can I download the version 0.02.46 ?

Is this the bug with the Local Thumbs resolved when I output to db have ?

Or everything works as before?

I was now the last time where so much has not done online

There is no bug with local thumbs, just one user who doesnt fully understand it and some confusion due to small bugs in the last filminfopics.

Oh, I'm relieved. So the filminfopics 0:17 + work your newest, must hold on info.txt in output, and then click on options info.txt import to add the new movies

Is there any feature planned to group some movies in sets? For Example, I don't want all James Bond Movies listed, but just an item "James Bond Collection" and then on a second level all movies of this set.

And it would be perfect if the movies in such a set can have a different sort order (e.g. year, so it is then independed from the exact movie name).

But thanks anyway for this great plugin!

Is there any feature planned to group some movies in sets? For Example, I don't want all James Bond Movies listed, but just an item "James Bond Collection" and then on a second level all movies of this set.

The Feature is in since Version 0.01.25, please read first Thread.

0.01.25 Added: Series support. You can group movies based on the series name (e.g. Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, etc).

Sortorder is same.

Why is the version mymovies_0.02.46. not listed on the first page but only the mymovies_0.02.45. ?

Because it was never officially released thats why.

New version: 0.02.47:

• Change: Editing, Deleting and manually Adding movies should go a lot faster.
  • Added: SUpport for Dynamic WindowBackdrop (DVBViewer 4.3.100 and newer), tag = #mymovies_backdrop (support for Backdropimage (controid 3201) will be kept)
  • Added: External player can use a folder instead of filename. Set per movie.
  • Added: Set sortname. You can set a set of terms tha will be ignored in the mymovies-settings (e.g. the or die;der;das). Or manualy change it per movie in the movie editing box.
  • Added: AspectX, AspectY, Bitratetotal in DB (not used currently, added for future purposes)
  • Added: Filter for (un)watched movies. Under options menu -> set filter.
  • Added: Indication if movie has been watched, astrix (*) before title and NewMovie image is visible (control 3210, see inca and x-skin style 1 for example).
  • Added: Button to manually force creation of thumbs (options\mymovies).
  • Change: Upon DVBViewer start a check for thumbs is performed, missing are created. This is helpfull when filmopics with -output DB is used since
    no thumbs are created then. Please note that first time DVBViewer starts it can take a long time when many thumbs are missing.
  • Fix: Rating image on details page correctly updated.
  • Fix: Viewstyle settings werent saved :)
  • Note: Due to some changes in the UTF8 decoding it can happen that entries with special characters will disappear upon converting to new version. Solution is simple, just clear the DB and reimport once.

As always, backup your DB. Allthough do read last note.

Filminfopics will be updated tomorrow.

Edited by amontillado
Change: Upon DVBViewer start a check for thumbs is performed, missing are created. This is helpfull when filmopics with -output DB is used since

no thumbs are created then. Please note that first time DVBViewer starts it can take a long time when many thumbs are missing.

Does this mean that 'Import' is not important any longer when using filmpicsn with '-output DB'?

Thanks for new Version.

Edit Database is a lot faster now and makes editing real comfortable. After update to ver. 0.2.47 i had to rebuild the database cause the old one was broken. There where a view records without titel or Filname. Also the series-infos where broken.

Just rebuilding series table and infos is a bit trickie. is ther any possibility to save series info in mymovies.xml-file?

so if if must rebuild database the seires-table ist also rebuild?

Thanks for new Version.

Edit Database is a lot faster now and makes editing real comfortable. After update to ver. 0.2.47 i had to rebuild the database cause the old one was broken. There where a view records without titel or Filname. Also the series-infos where broken.

Just rebuilding series table and infos is a bit trickie. is ther any possibility to save series info in mymovies.xml-file?

so if if must rebuild database the seires-table ist also rebuild?

Unfortunately yes.

Reason for the problems were some utf8 differences between the old/new DB and Filminfopics/mymovies. I couldnt figure out an easy way to prevent this... and to be absolutly honest I decided not to put too much time in that... since I didnt have the impression that many people use series or have edited the movies (the two scenarios where it can be annoying).

My appologies for the inconvenience.

Hi, sometimes a question. Can I leave mymovies.xml of me in it, because it is adapted and edited to my wish, or must I always play with the latest version of the? Maybe I am missing things so if I do not take information or the latest skin file, or you are altering the. Xml anything?

Hi, sometimes a question. Can I leave mymovies.xml of me in it, because it is adapted and edited to my wish, or must I always play with the latest version of the? Maybe I am missing things so if I do not take information or the latest skin file, or you are altering the. Xml anything?

You can leave your XML, there werent any big changes. I added an option for a 'unwatched movie image' that is shown when a movie has not been watched yet, so if you want that you'll need to add it to your skin (see the instructions and examples skins for more info).

MyMovies displays the already MediaInfo data, what is very good. Would it be possible also to show the number of audio streams and subtitles available in for this movie? I have quite some files with 2 languages (german & english) and it would be great to see already in the selection if a movie has the english language.

If seen on XBMC that they show even a tag for ENG and GER audio lines, but I don't know how they detect this. Maybe it's just a check of the audio stream names? Already very helpful would be just the nummer of available streams.

Anyway this is a great plugin already!

Hello all,

Since I found the mymovies plugin very useful, i started to write my own application to grab info into this plugin.

I've just released this today : http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=40250.

It uses the Ciné-passion online database, which is great for french people. You can retrieve english info.

Hope you'll it find it useful,

david 77 (aka Galerio)

Hello David / Galerio,

Great that you wrote another grabber.

Do you have plans to support the new db (.47>) in the near future. If you need any help with the db just PM me.

Greetz,Ger